Elaine's Reviews > Justice Mission

Justice Mission by Lynette Eason

32020643
What an action packed introduction to this great romantic suspense series this proved to be - I thoroughly enjoyed it!

K-9 unit administrative assistant Sophie Walters spotted a stranger messing with items on the podium she had been setting up for the K-9 graduation ceremony. When he sees she's spotted him he kidnaps her, driving away. Fortunately she manages to escape, only to discover her boss is missing and a note purporting to have been written by him has been left on the podium. As the K-9 officers start the search for him, Sophie is guarded by Luke Hathaway and his K-9 partner, Bruno. This is the start of a dangerous investigation where it becomes clear that someone is out to silence Sophie. With multiple attempts to kidnap or kill her, Luke and Bruno are determined to thwart them and keep her safe. As the two get to know more about each other, they fight their developing feelings but sometimes love just has to conquer fear.

There are many great characters in this thrilling story, some are human and others are their K-9 partners. I found it an enthralling, engaging story that had me on the edge of my seat. I acknowledged initially that this is part of a series, so it isn't surprising that some things aren't concluded in this book. There's more to come and I'm really looking forward to reading future books  to discover what happens next! I have no hesitation in highly recommending this to anyone who enjoys K-9 team stories and romantic suspense.

I requested and was gifted a copy of this book via NetGalley and this is my honest review after choosing to read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Justice Mission.

June 15, 2019 – Started Reading