Erin Fraser's Reviews > Hooked

Hooked by Elizabeth   Hunter

Hooked is the perfect name for this book. It only took a few pages and some one-liners from Tayla to draw me in to the second book in Elizabeth Hunter's 7th and Main series.
Tayla is the fashionable, honest, hilarious girl that you want to be best friends with. Jeremy is the smoldering, sexy geek who's great with both kids and the elderly and stuck in the friend-zone. They know how wonderful the other is, but trying to connect the dots on a relationship seems like a hopeless cause...unless the very real possibility of Tayla leaving Metlin.
I absolutely loved this book. The chemistry, the humor, and the passion of the characters and narration pull you in quickly and keep you reading more. I can see Tayla's vivid outfits and picture the interactions between Jeremy and his grandfather. I feel like I'm in Metlin watching the story unfold. And if you live in a Metlin-like city, I want to find it and visit. I want to stroll down Main St, eat tacos and drink coffee, and browse through the stacks of books after I get a tattoo from Ox.
Tayla and Jeremy are two people who you root for the entire book. I can't get enough of the characters in 7th and Main and am already looking forward to seeing more in the next book! If you want a great contemporary romance series, this is absolutely for you.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hooked.

June 8, 2019 – Started Reading