Nicole's Reviews > Requiem

Requiem by Lauren Oliver

F 50x66
Feb 28, 2012

Read from March 06 to 07, 2013

Well, I really want this book.
Really badly. Really badly. Really badly. I don't even know how to express how much I want this book.
I want to know what happens.
And as morbid as this is, I kind of hope Julian dies, so that Lena's choice is so much easier.

Um.
Yeah.
Just, um, forget about that last part.

UPDATE: What's up with the old ladies up there? They aren't fierce or anything. Why'd I put them there??? NOW GIMME THIS BOOK ALREADY. I'VE WAITED LIKE A YEAR. JUST COME ON...GRRR GIMMEEE IT'S ALREADY WRITTEN ANYWAYS. WHY CAN'T WE JUST HAVE IT?

UPDATE: WHY THE HECK DOESN'T THE SYNOPSIS SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ALEX. WHY DOES SHE TORTURE US SO MUCH?? AAAHHH ALSJDGHDJKNFDJKAOIDJKLNJAL SO UNFAIR.

I would probably do almost anything to be able to read it. NLLASFDKJ.
I seriously need this.
I mean with the last book ending the way it ended, I was about to punch a hole in the wall.
I wanted Alex to show up the whole time, and when he finally decides to make his appearance, she was "in love" with Julian.

I mean the last word in the entire book was "Alex."
description

Well, needless to say, I really want this book.
WAIT HELP IT'S ALMOST HERE
WHAT IS AIR
HELP
I CAN'T
I NEED
HELP

HELP WAIT IT'S OUT TODAY. BUT I CAN'T GET IT NOOOO. I HAVE AN AUDITION TO GET READY FOR. NOOO I NEED THIS NO I'M CRYING. I HAVE TO WAIT.

After reading:
Excuse me, what? WHAT? THAT IS NOT THE END THAT CAN NOT BE THE END YELL ME THERE'S A FOURTH BOOK OR I WILL CRY IT'D BE GOOD IF IT WAS THE SECOND IN A SERIES NOT THE FINAL NO NO NO NO

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Requiem.

03/06/2013 page 128
32.0% "My moms funny. She actually thinks I'll put down this book and sleep."
03/06/2013 page 190
48.0% "Julian please die, Alex please tell Lena you love her and Lena accept him cause you're soulmates. And Coral...oh Coral. Please die too thanks."

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole Lia wrote: "Wow! Someone agrees with me! I know it's morbid, but I hope Julian dies too... or at least something happens and his awful self is removed from the book!!"

Haha, I'm glad. I didn't know if anyone else felt this way, I just said it xD

message 3: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney OMG I agree with you so much! WHY DID SHE END THE BOOK THAT WAY???? THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT I NEED ANSWERED NOW! I hope Julian is out of the picture some way or another because if Lena doesn't end up with Alex I will be ssssssooooo pissed!

Nicole Courtney wrote: "OMG I agree with you so much! WHY DID SHE END THE BOOK THAT WAY???? THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT I NEED ANSWERED NOW! I hope Julian is out of the picture some way or another because if Lena doe..."

Hahaha I know! I hate all the cliffhangers...and watch the third book begin somewhere random when we're all like "SO WHAT HAPPENED WHEN ALEX SHOWED UP?"

message 5: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney I know right! That would be like torture lol, but I have a feeling you're right about it starting somewhere random. The second book definitely did.

Nicole Yeah it did...that really bothers me when books do that. GAHHH WHEN CAN I GET MY HANDS ON THIS BOOK SAHOJDKFLNKSADJLN

message 7: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney Yeah me too I was confused half the time. At least the wait isn't as long as the one for the third book of divergent! I'm waiting for that one too. I seriously HATE waiting for sequels to come out!

Nicole Um ok