Jody ~ Reading To Live A Thousand More Lives's Reviews > Why She Lied

Why She Lied by Julie Coons

Gut wrenching and honest- A BOOK YOU NEED TO READ

I have not cried this much reading a book like I did when I read Julie's story. When I first agreed to read this book I was told how it actually read, and when I mean by that is Julie tells her story of bringing down one of the biggest human trafficking rings ever. I can't believe everything this woman went through to bring these people to justice. To me she is a hero and I would love to meet her personally and just give her a hug for saving all those children that she saved. What she says though, human trafficking is one of the biggest crimes in the United States, not counting Mexico, and other countries. Unlike other subjects that people don't Wanna talk about this needs to be talked about, and we need to stand up and spread the word that this is happening every day to our children and it's getting worse every day and we need better laws for our children to protect them from monsters. Thank you Julie for giving me the opportunity to read your book and God bless you girl stay strong and Godspeed. 😉

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Why She Lied.

June 12, 2019 – Started Reading