Tyi's Reviews > Undone

Undone by Karin Slaughter

Just like Fractured, I was pulled in from page one. I wanted to know more about Sarah Linton. She was dealing with so much but yet she was damn level headed. I loved that about her. Faith Mitchell... Is it bad to say I could have done without Faith? I love flawed characters. Hell... Will is flawed as all get out but Faith just rubbed me the wrong way. She put so much strain on her praetorship with Will because she kept waiting and waiting to tell her secret. Her secret wasn't just personal. It affected what will occur professionally between her and Will. I'm hoping for her character to mature more. She thinks of others but she could do better.

But you know, Faith wasn't as bad as Angie. My god... I want to say I hate the woman but hate is a strong word. Let me jus say I strongly dislike the woman. I'm waiting for the emotionally and physically ties she has with Will to be cut. Will deserves so much more than her. The whodunit itself was plotted at perfectly. It took me awhile to figure out who the killer was and what were their motive. I just didn't see it coming. The author knows when to add in the twist and/or what curve balls need to be thrown.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undone.

June 12, 2019 – Started Reading