Caro's Reviews > Deity

Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Feb 28, 2012

bookshelves: jla-covenant, own-ebook, gods-half-quarter-whatever, in-love, ov, read-2012, young-adult, awesome-sauce-with-extra-sauce, beautiful-cover, finished-book-series, books-by-jla
Read 2 times. Last read November 1, 2012 to November 3, 2012.

Review posted here:

german review added / deutsches review hinzugefügt :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deity.

Quotes Caro Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I know what's happened," Apollo said after a few seconds. My brows furrowed. "What are you talking about?" He nodded at the board. My gaze dropped to the game and I nearly passed out. He'd spelled SEX and AIDEN with those stupid little squares.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“He doesn't really know, Alex. He thinks he's in control, but he's not. Don't... don't believe everything you hear. There's still hope.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Yeah, I'm great. Nothing like witnessing a death match between gods when I'm trying to get some Cheetos. -Deacon”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Aiden… I can’t see anything.”
“That’s the point.”
“Well, thanks, Captain Obvious.” I reached out blindly, but only felt air. “What do you expect me to do in here?” As soon as the question left my mouth, I was assaulted with totally inappropriate images of all the things we could do in here.
“We fight.”
Well that blew.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I can’t keep pretending that I don’t want this – that I don’t want you. I can’t. Not after what happened to you. It thought… I thought I’d lost you, Alex, forever. And I would’ve lost everything. You are my everything.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Because I love you, we share each other’s problems. When we fight, we fight together. I’m going to be by your side no matter what, whether you like it or not. That’s what love is, Alex. You never have to face anything alone again. And I get what you’re saying. I don’t agree with it, but I will support you in any way I can.”

February 28, 2012 – Shelved
May 20, 2012 – Shelved as: jla-covenant
November 1, 2012 – Started Reading
November 1, 2012 – Shelved as: own-ebook
13.0% ":3"
26.0% "Oooh, Aiden *_*"
November 2, 2012 –
37.0% "i have the strange idea that ... ah, well, never mind. i'm only telling if i'm right oO"
47.0% "o______O"
November 3, 2012 –
53.0% "oh gods, i really didn't expect THAT o_O"
November 3, 2012 –
66.0% "*wipes away a tear of joy* <3"
75.0% "dsfökjhdfjkncykjvdhlsfdkjhvd -.-"
November 3, 2012 –
100.0% "holy mother of fucking shit o_O what an ending oO great book! review to come!"
November 3, 2012 – Finished Reading
February 3, 2013 – Shelved as: gods-half-quarter-whatever
February 3, 2013 – Shelved as: in-love
February 3, 2013 – Shelved as: ov
February 3, 2013 – Shelved as: read-2012
February 3, 2013 – Shelved as: young-adult
April 13, 2014 – Shelved as: awesome-sauce-with-extra-sauce
November 22, 2014 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
November 22, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
February 5, 2015 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
February 5, 2015 –
page 0
0.0% "Das Buch war heute in der Post und hat mich den halben Tag so verführerisch angestarrt. Konnte mich gerade eben nicht mehr wehren ^^" (Kindle Edition)
page 186
38.67% "Eins muss ich mal loswerden. Wenn man weiß, was noch passiert, sind die Zeichen dafür viel offensichtlicher. Beim ersten Lesen hab ich nicht so viele Nebenhandlungen wahrgenommen ^^" (Kindle Edition)
page 223
46.36% "Mein inneres Fangirl will gerade mit Macht an die Oberfläche und ganz laut "Oh, Aiden!" quietschen xD" (Kindle Edition)
page 232
48.23% "Caleb spielt in der Unterwelt Mario Kart mit Hades und Persephone. Ich könnte mich stundenlang darüber amüsieren xD" (Kindle Edition)
page 319
66.32% "♥" (Kindle Edition)
February 8, 2015 –
page 379
78.79% "Ich kann Seth im letzten Teil des Buches wirklich überhaupt nicht leiden -.-" (Kindle Edition)
February 10, 2015 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
February 24, 2015 – Shelved as: beautiful-cover
March 24, 2015 – Shelved as: finished-book-series
August 14, 2015 – Shelved as: books-by-jla (Kindle Edition)
August 14, 2015 – Shelved as: books-by-jla
June 5, 2016 – Shelved as: awesome-sauce-with-... (Kindle Edition)
June 5, 2016 – Shelved as: finished-book-series (Kindle Edition)
June 5, 2016 – Shelved as: in-love (Kindle Edition)
June 5, 2016 – Shelved as: jla-covenant (Kindle Edition)
June 5, 2016 – Shelved as: own-paperback (Kindle Edition)
June 5, 2016 – Shelved as: read-2015 (Kindle Edition)
June 5, 2016 – Shelved as: gods-half-quarter-w... (Kindle Edition)
June 5, 2016 – Shelved as: translation (Kindle Edition)
June 5, 2016 – Shelved as: young-adult (Kindle Edition)