Eve (Between The Bookends)'s Reviews > Control Freak

Control Freak by Brianna Hale

bookshelves: june-5-star-reads

description 6 Billion Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I honestly don't think Brianna can write a book I don't completely love. I'm a sobbing mess at the moment and I don't really have words to explain how much this book touched me. 😭 The subject hit close to home, and I had to set it aside several times because I couldn't read through my tears. It was gut wrenching. Emotional. Heartbreaking. At the same time it was also sweet. Hopeful. Romantic. Funny. Sexy. This was more than just an excellently written romance book. It was more than just a kinky "Daddy" book. It was a journey of two wonderful characters and a chance meeting that changed both their lives. This was probably my favorite book I have read by this author to date.

You deserve all the stars in the world Miz Hale.... 💗💗

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Control Freak.

June 12, 2019 – Shelved
June 12, 2019 – Shelved as: june-arcs-to-review
June 20, 2019 – Started Reading
June 21, 2019 – Shelved as: june-5-star-reads
June 21, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)

Miftahul _MsLovesReading_ just recieved the ARC! cant wait to read. hope it works for you too 😀

Eve (Between The Bookends) Miftahul wrote: "just recieved the ARC! cant wait to read. hope it works for you too 😀"

Brianna always works for me! So I am super excited to read this one! I hope you enjoy it as well! <3

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• So glad you loved this one ♥️

Eve (Between The Bookends) Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• wrote: "So glad you loved this one ♥️"

Thanks, Love! <3

Natalie The Biblioholic Sounds HAWT!! I wanna read it ;) Wonderful review, luv! ❤️

Eve (Between The Bookends) Natalie wrote: "Sounds HAWT!! I wanna read it ;) Wonderful review, luv! ❤️"

Natalie The Biblioholic Eve (Between The Bookends) wrote: "Natalie wrote: "Sounds HAWT!! I wanna read it ;) Wonderful review, luv! ❤️"

Thank you! It was hot, but that wasn't the main focus...if you know what I mean??"

I do. You mean that there was an actual story :D

Eve (Between The Bookends) Natalie wrote: "Eve (Between The Bookends) wrote: "Natalie wrote: "Sounds HAWT!! I wanna read it ;) Wonderful review, luv! ❤️"

I..."

HaHa, yes! There is a reason I say this author writes "intelligent smut" (lol)

message 9: by Diana (new)

Diana Wow, adding it now!! Lovely review, sweets!!xx

Eve (Between The Bookends) Diana wrote: "Wow, adding it now!! Lovely review, sweets!!xx"

Thanks, Doll! <3

Melanie A. I'm even more excited to read this one now! Great review, Eve. <3

Eve (Between The Bookends) Melanie wrote: "I'm even more excited to read this one now! Great review, Eve. <3"

Thanks, Love! <3 I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Daffy Kraizel Completely agree with every word you wrote! Such an emotional journey for these two, especially Lacey! Amazing book

Eve (Between The Bookends) Daffy wrote: "Completely agree with every word you wrote! Such an emotional journey for these two, especially Lacey! Amazing book"

It really was fantastic! <3

Leigh I can't wait to read this!

Eve (Between The Bookends) Leigh wrote: "I can't wait to read this!"

Not long now! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! <3

Aisling Zena Fantastic review Eve! :)

Eve (Between The Bookends) Aisling Zena wrote: "Fantastic review Eve! :)"

Thank you! <3

message 19: by Eyvette (new)

Eyvette Abreu Wonderful Review Eve :)

Eve (Between The Bookends) Eyvette wrote: "Wonderful Review Eve :)"

message 21: by CC (new) - rated it 4 stars

CC Fantastic review, Eve! 💜

Eve (Between The Bookends) CC wrote: "Fantastic review, Eve! 💜"

message 23: by Radd Reader (new) - added it

Radd Reader Great review. This sounds like it would check all my boxes for a great story. Hope I get to it soon.

Eve (Between The Bookends) Radd Reader wrote: "Great review. This sounds like it would check all my boxes for a great story. Hope I get to it soon."

Thank you! 💗