Wulfwyn 's Reviews > Assailants, Asphalt & Alibis

Assailants, Asphalt & Alibis by Tonya Kappes

bookshelves: 0819highsummerreadathon, arc, cozy-mystery, cozymystery-bookclub, favorites, kappesbook, series

This book! I have enjoyed many books by Tonya Kappes since I discovered her. But this book! I have not laughed so hard while reading in awhile. I laughed until my belly ached and I had tears falling. I knew I was going to love this mystery when I heard it involved the John Swift tale. I heard that story when I was growing up. I knew if that tale was a part of the mystery, the Laundry Ladies were going hunting. I did not expect all the hilarity though. I just love this book! There are a couple of bodies because where Mae West goes a body is sure to follow. The mystery was well done. I loved the tie to another happening in the Daniel Boone Forest. That’s another thing I had known about for years so I found that very interesting. If you’re looking for a rollicking camping mystery this is your book.
It is eighth in the Campers & Criminals Series. You don’t need to read them in order as each mystery wraps up. The most fun, though, comes from reading them all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Assailants, Asphalt & Alibis.

June 11, 2019 – Shelved