Christina's Reviews > Luca's Lessons

Luca's Lessons by Deana Birch

20680926

I'll admit that it's been a while since I've picked up a BDSM book. Not because I have an issue with it, but because it hadn't appealed to me as much as others lately. That's until I read the blurb for this book. I'm glad I picked it up.

Claire is a bit of a socialite. She's basically grown up with a silver spoon, but has worked hard to make a name for herself as well...and then her husband died. This last year has been nothing but work and building the business, that is, until a man walks through her office door, changing the way she sees life. But is she ready?

Luca's family has been in the public eye for years. Owning a successful winery will do that, especially being Italian. But he also lives a lifestyle his family isn't aware of. So when he's given the opportunity to purchase a BDSM club from his friend, he quickly realizes he needs to separate his banking accounts. Finding the right banker who will be discrete will be a challenge. Challenge accepted.

Obviously the chemistry between Luca and Claire is there. But that's not where the book pulled me in. It was reading about the way Claire not only accepted the lifestyle, but let go of the past. Luca was so gentle and patient, yet still the ever commanding Dom. To be honest, their friends stole my heart as well. In fact, I'm really hoping the boys get their own story.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Luca's Lessons.

Finished Reading