Maddux's Reviews > The Darkest Seduction

The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

Feb 28, 2012

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, hot-immortals, paranormal

Okay. Whoa. I went into this book not really caring about anticipating Paris and Sienna's story. Not my favorite characters... Paris never has appealed to me like some of the other Lords have in their books. But ANYTHING was going to be better than Strider's story.

So after getting through Paris' emo crap and Sienna's emo crap, they had to be emo together for a while.

We meet some new Demon Keepers.

And I got to read a little more about my favorite Lord - Torin.

A lot of power changes hands.

Prepare yourself for the epic final quarter of the book. That's what bumped this rating up to 4 stars for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Seduction.

February 28, 2012 – Started Reading
February 28, 2012 – Shelved
February 29, 2012 –
page 258
51.19% "I really couldn't care less about Paris and Sienna. Thank goodness it'll be over soon."
February 29, 2012 – Finished Reading
August 6, 2012 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance
August 6, 2012 – Shelved as: hot-immortals
August 6, 2012 – Shelved as: paranormal

Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ Haven't read it yet but I'm sure it's better than Strider's book because that one was awful!

Maddux It is. Much more interesting stuff going on in this one. And by then end of the book... It's good.

Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ I still have to wait for my copy to arrive. *sighs* I'm curious how I'll like Sienna because so far I'm not a fan of her.

Maddux Yeah... I wasn't either. But, um... at the end, you'll definitely have your answer.

message 5: by Mya (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mya I love Torin and William too

Maddux Mya wrote: "I love Torin and William too"

William gets more and more interesting as the series progresses.

But I think Torin will always be my favorite.

message 7: by Mya (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mya You didn't like the keeper of Lies? I loved his story

Maddux Oh, I liked his story, too. There's a little something about all the Lords that I liked. Aeron.. Maddox.. Lucien.. Amun.. All of them.