Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾'s Reviews > Sweet Retribution

Sweet Retribution by Siobhan Davis

✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Seriously, what an EPIC and SWEET ending to an amazing story between Kai and Abby.

Revenge is sweet. Retribution is sweeter.

In true Siobhan Davis fashion, she was able to weave such a beautiful and yet twisted tale between two people trying to fight for their love with my jaw dropped and a book devoured in less than a couple of hours! THAT’s how hooked I was to this series!

I loved how Kai was able to let Abby spread her wings and become and show just how strong of a woman she is and needed to be! She was the truly the one who showed who was in charge and she didn’t let anyone get away with what had been done!

“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”

I loved how Kai was who he was, a possessive man who is proud as hell of who his woman is!! I’ve always loved him since book one, but my love continued to grow for him as the series continued!

I swear, Abby and Kai’s love is all consuming, so intoxicating, and so sweet! I couldn’t get enough of them. I needed them, their love, their relationship! I loved it so much and Davis was able to put such a gentle and emotional touch to their intense relationship with everything that happened to them and around them. Gah, I could never get enough and I hope we get to see more of them in the future, even if their story is basically told and done!

Sweet Retribution was everything I could ever want and more! Actually, this whole series IS exactly what I wanted and needed! The twists, the turns, the secrets, the betrayals, and just everything! This book had everything and I‘m just speechless! I cannot say enough good things!

Siobhan Davis blew me away with her phenomenal writing, superb storytelling, the growth and development of her characters, her kick-ass and entertaining secondary characters, and her overall world building! If you’re into dark, bully romance, I’m telling you... pick up this series RIGHT FREAKING NOW! You will not be disappointed at all!

I cannot wait for Jackson and Sawyer’s stories because I NEEEED MORE!!

Five dreamy stars: 💫💫💫💫💫

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Retribution.

June 9, 2019 – Shelved