~Volha~'s Reviews > Triple Threat

Triple Threat by Davidson King

bookshelves: awesome, contemporary, crime, nemesis, must-read, steamy, suspense

Ms King did it again! She brought us to the underbelly of dark network where the lowest of the low commit unspeakable acts against humanity. She tackled the serious issues of human trafficking with care and thoughtfulness it deserved. Told from multiple POVs the story encompasses lives of three men and what brought them together and made them as they were. It's fast-paced, engrossing, full of anguish and hope that there are those who will avenge the innocent.

Lee, Ginger and Jones are as different as can be. Each man has a story to tell. Jones fights demons by night in his nightmares and by day he saves lives and brings justice. But one can never outrun one's past and it has a way of catching up to you when you least expect it. Ginger is a talented asset to the company. He might not be cut out to be an assassin but with ability to transform into anyone he wants he can bring even the strongest to their knees. He thinks he failed his loved ones once already, and this time nothing will stop him from protecting them. Lee is a unique agent. There is no pain or complicated past that haunts him. He simply knows his craft, and possesses strong moral compass, and knows that some scumbags don't deserve to be left alive.

Lee and Jones have a history. They love each other and don't deny it. But when they are together they don't completely fit. It's like something is missing to make them "them". When Lee's undercover work pays off, three men set out on a journey that finally brings forth what they were all missing - each other. It's not two but the three of them that make sense, the three of them that bring each other peace and quiet the storm. Their relationship develops during highly dangerous and emotionally intense mission. While Lee and Jones are sure in what they need and want, Ginger is scared that he is just a distraction. It is up to both men to show him that he is as vital to them as they are to him. Those three were on fire! And while their encounters melted the sheets, their quiet and tender moments they shared showed the vulnerable and gentle men that were hiding behind tough fierce exterior. I loved them. The fun, the angry, the s*exy and the painful all made them approachable and so likable.

I loved the book, all the characters old and new, and those tidbits Ms King dropped about Poe! What? The wait for his book is going to kick my ..... I want it now! *stomps like an angry five year old* But seriously, this was well-balanced, thrilling and steamy read about my favorite guys. I loved it and highly recommend it! Copy provided for my honest and unbiased review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Triple Threat.

June 9, 2019 – Shelved
June 27, 2019 – Shelved as: nemesis
June 27, 2019 – Shelved as: must-read
June 27, 2019 – Shelved as: steamy
June 27, 2019 – Shelved as: suspense

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Lorraine Lesar Volha! You are a star 🌟. I didn’t know this was released? Just popped over to Amazon and got my copy 😁

~Volha~ Lorraine wrote: "Volha! You are a star 🌟. I didn’t know this was released? Just popped over to Amazon and got my copy 😁"

Awesome! I hope you enjoy it like I did! Happy reading! <3

Lorraine Lesar I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be very happy reading 😁

~Volha~ Lorraine wrote: "I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be very happy reading 😁"

Have fun! <3

Lorraine Lesar ~Volha~ wrote: "Lorraine wrote: "I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be very happy reading 😁"

Have fun! <3"

😁😁

message 6: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Simply fabulous review Volha!!😉💖💋👍

~Volha~ Kat wrote: "Simply fabulous review Volha!!😉💖💋👍"

Thank you, Kat! :D