Kellie Maddox-Ward's Reviews > Cowboy Casanova

Cowboy Casanova by Lorelei James

bookshelves: cowboys

Lorelei James sure can write about MEN.. hot, sexy, alpha cowboys at that!.. I cannot get enough of the way she writes.. This book was awesome.. Not fav cos Chase still wins, but still who knew quiet Ben/Bennett had it in him!

This book combined my 2 fav things.. Cowboys and an Alpha Male so really what more could you ask for? I've never really quite understood the whole BDSM world but have aways had an open mind about it, personally not for me but lets just say that the one thing this series has given me is a darn few good tips & tricks to try out! LOL

This book actually had a really good storyline about not fitting in with the rest of the world, complications in relationships, opening up to trust and of course steamy as sex! If they made it into a movie they would remove the sex and ruin it but you feel like it could be a movie.

As with Chasin Eight this book went a different way to the rest but I liked that it did.
the small amount of storyline in there about the rest of the family was just enough to leave us wanting more. Espeically leaving me curious about The younger Single McKay's and now Gavin.

The ending was perfect for Bennett and Angel!

Bring on Tell's book I say!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cowboy Casanova.

February 27, 2012 – Started Reading
February 27, 2012 – Shelved
February 28, 2012 –
0.0% "I only have one chapter left!... What am I gunna do/read when it's finished! I want more McKay men!"
February 28, 2012 – Finished Reading
April 3, 2012 – Shelved as: cowboys

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Karla Yes...do Tell please! I'm dying for Gavin's book too. Nice review Kellie!