Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)'s Reviews > Bet Me to Stay

Bet Me to Stay by Candace Havens

Watching his brother Finn constantly catch feelings for women, propose, and then bail, is going to lead to a disaster. Liam knows one of these days he's going to make down the aisle... which could mean that when it eventually implodes like all his other "spur of the moment" relationships, their pub could wind up in the hands of his ex.

So he decides he needs to devise a plan to get Finn away from the ladies for a bit. So he gets Finn to agree to distance himself from women for a month, with the counter offer from Finn that Liam to agree to next woman that comes into the pub on a date.

And the moment Cassie O'Brien walks into their bar Liam doesn't know what hit him...

Bet Me to Stay was an enjoyable first time read, the words were captivating, and the characters were refreshing! I loved the heated playful banter between Liam and Cassie, they had me laughing, swooning, and cheering them on the whole way through. I highly recommend you get your hands on this one, it's guaranteed to put a smile on your face, and provide you with lots of laughs!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from NetGalley, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bet Me to Stay.

June 8, 2019 – Shelved