Sarah Gray's Reviews > Make the Impossible Possible: One Man's Crusade to Inspire Others to Dream Bigger and Achieve the Extraordinary

Make the Impossible Possible by Bill  Strickland

I set out to read this book as I became more familiar with the educational model and the mission of NCAT when I was nominated to the Board of an organization that is building a CAT in Pierce County, Washington. Less than a year later, I am soon to be on my way to the center in Israel to meet the other board members and Bill Strickland himself. Not only is this story inspirational and well-written, it's humble, honest, and enduring. I recommend to those seeking examples of where meaning can come from in life.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Make the Impossible Possible.

Quotes Sarah Liked

“Trust your passion, identify your dreams, and find the courage to share them with others, no matter how many times they call you a fool.”
Bill Strickland, Make the Impossible Possible: One Man's Crusade to Inspire Others to Dream Bigger and Achieve the Extraordinary

“Commit yourself to a passion that moves you.”

June 8, 2019 – Started Reading