✨Brithanie Faith✨'s Reviews > Dear Wife

Dear Wife by Kimberly Belle

4/5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review!

Dear Wife by Kimberly Belle is a cleverly written thriller that follows the case of Sabine Hardison; a woman who has gone missing, Beth Murphy; a mysterious stranger who is on the run, and those who will stop at nothing to uncover the truth-even if the truth is better off staying buried.

If- like me- you took one look at the synopsis for this one and thought "I have a feeling I know where this is going"- think again, because I couldn't have been more wrong, and that made the twists in this all the more shocking when I finally got around to reading them!

Huge shout-out to Harper Collins Canada once again for inviting me to take part in the Bookstagram takeover for this one, because I might've overlooked it otherwise, and I never would have discovered an all new favorite (as well as a new to me author that has other books that I'd REALLY like to check out in the future!)

Dear Wife will be hitting the shelves on June 25th! I would definitely recommend looking into it if you're on the hunt for a brand new thriller to sink your teeth into this summer!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dear Wife.

May 16, 2019 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
May 16, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (ebook Edition)
June 8, 2019 – Started Reading