Erth's Reviews > Mister Moneybags

Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland

When Penelope and Vi release a new book, all becomes right in the world, for me. After having gone through a TERRIBLE book slump, this book brought my reading mojo right back to life! I couldn't put it down and I was instantly reminded why I love reading. I was totally sucked into the story. I laughed, I swooned, I was shocked, I was sad, then I swooned again. I LOVED these characters. Absolutely freaking adored them!!! Bianca and Dex explosive chemistry! The heat is INTENSE between them and the anticipation almost killed me!
I've been a lover of the Cocky Bastard series since the very first one and Graham from Stuck Up Suit had stolen my heart and I didn't think he could he topped. I never expected to fall so hard for Dex so quickly and he knocked Graham off of his pedestal as my favorite cocky Bastard. They're all so different, but, there is something I can't explain, and won't, so you can experience for yourselves, that I absolutely loved about Sex. loyal, devoted and so HOT I could hardly take it! Bianca was everything I loved in a heroine. So spicy and quick witted, she wasn't intimidated by anyone, even a man of Dex's stature and money. She was Dex's perfect counterpart and I loved every single moment I had with them! The story is incredibly unique, and my heart just exploded with love for the amazing writing, loveable and sexy characters and the plot that I never saw coming! Vi and Penelope never disappoint! They always AMAZE!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mister Moneybags.

June 8, 2019 – Started Reading