Kate's Reviews > This Life I

This Life I by Cara Dee

++3.5++

I know i should put 3 stars up there as i do with most of my romance books that i like, but i am biased and dont care, because this is Cara Dee, one of my favorites authors ever. And me finding out she has another M/F book went something like this..

and then like this when i found out its mafia, arranged marriage..

...with virgin hero...

I mean whats not to love right?

Okay, there were few things, the pace in the beginning felt somehow very fast and i actually checked if i have the right edition as it seemed the chapters were cut off, but i got used to it quickly and wasnt bothered after while. It was very quick in the beginning, slow almost dragging in the middle and then all the action happened in the last two chapters which i think was the only thing i had problem with.

I loved both Hero and heroine which rarely happens and i was suprised since heroine is only 18yo which im not fan of. But she always put Hero in his place, was funny and not a doormat. And Hero was AMAZING. Yes, capitals.

Im not gonna go into plot line, as i dont want to give those few chapters away lol. But i think you should read this when you are looking for easy book to read.

It is To be continued book even though it doesnt end with crazy cliffhanger.

Safety:

(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This Life I.

June 7, 2019 – Started Reading