Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Cara & Gian: The Complete Guzzi Duet

Cara & Gian by Bethany-Kris

Cian's grandfather pounded this into his head, "Duty. Legacy. Love. Always in that order." And that's how he's lived his life, until he came face to face with Cara Rossi. Cara lost her twin, and blames it on the fact that her family is part of a crime family, so she's trying to distance herself as far as way as possible, plus, she's having an impossible time living without her twin. When one of her sister's friends forces her out to a club, she comes face to face with Gian, and all of a sudden, her life takes a new turn. They spend a super HOT amount of time hooking up, and I mean, setting the sheets on fire, but then when it's over, she leaves. Cian can't leave her alone, and she finally gives into him, as there's no hiding from their connection. However, after someone kills his grandfather, the chaos going on in the organization is taking up most of his time, not to mention, he's got secrets, and we all know that secrets don't make friends. Those secrets only add to the big twists that are everywhere, and provide great f-bomb dropping fun. While I normally I get so frustrated by push & pull, the brilliant Bethany-Kris does it in a way that I'm not plotting things while emotional. I was ever so grateful that I had the whole story in one place, because otherwise, I would by dying in side from the first book's cliffhanger. Anyway, enough out of me since it just wastes your team when you could be one clicking the very exciting piece of goodness! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cara & Gian.

June 7, 2019 – Started Reading