Danielle's Reviews > Hooked

Hooked by Elizabeth   Hunter

I was fortunate enough to "hook" myself an advanced copy of Hooked and dang it if I am not Hooked on Metlin and it's residents! Ok enough cheesy jokes. Let's get to the review! Tayla, our main character, is refreshing and someone that I would love to follow on Insta - if she was real. She is real, she is dynamic and in true Elizabeth Hunter style - she is someone we all want in our circle. And Jeremy - oh you sinfully scrumptious man - yes - he makes bow ties SEXY, he makes comics and game nights, cosplay very VERY hot, and we haven't even spoken about the rock climbing. I mean, come on - he ROCK CLIMBS ladies.

Hunter brings together two people from very different upbringings and lifestyles -a girl who loves the city, fashion, makeup, social media, etc; and a man who is modern with an old school gentleman's flirting style. Can this "never plant roots" girl and the "Sturdy as a rock" boy make it work?

Trust me - you will laugh, you will abuse the highlight feature on your e-reader, you will add their dates to your 'bucket list' and if you are like Hunter's fans - you will try pleading with her to create Tayla's Insta account in reality!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hooked.

May, 2019 – Started Reading