Sonal's Reviews > Slay: Rivalry

Slay by Laurelin Paige

4.5 Stars!!

Y'all I don't even know what this book has done to me.

Obviously I was super unsure of this book because we all know how much hate Celia has garnered. I loathed her and I felt it was entirely justified. But after reading this book the impossible has happened. I feel like there *might* be more to Celia's story that could change our opinions of her. I am extremely excited to see how her story pans out and IF I grow to like her.

Edward is the bastard to beat all bastards. For anyone who has read Fixed Forever we know how his and Celia's story pans out. But with this series we finally get the whole twisted story. I think Edward just might be the one for Celia. If anyone is a bigger mofo than her it's Edward. I love him and I want to see him go head to head with Celia.

This story is sexy but also has a dangerous feel to it. You know something phenomenally messed up is going to happen and you're absolutely excited for it. Also, after that cliffhanger I am not going to guess anything to save my sanity. I'm just here for the effed up brilliant ride.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slay.

June 5, 2019 – Started Reading