Molly Jaber (Cover To Cover Cafe)'s Reviews > In at the Deep End

In at the Deep End by Kate        Davies

bookshelves: 2019-reads

I have to admit, I stepped outside my comfort zone with this one. But, that's a good thing! I love learning about new to me authors, and getting to know new writing styles and characters. Kate Davies definitely brought me all of that and more! She knows what to give readers to keep them hooked on the story, from start to finish.

Julia's character was perfectly full of flaws, and watching her "come out" and gain a girlfriend, was definitely a new experience for me. I loved watching her and following her story. I felt, often times, like I was her during the story, falling for a woman and experiencing new things in life.

I will say that if you are looking for a quick, light, wholesome read, this is not for you. But, if you want a 4 star worthy book that is filled with some angsty,funny moments, some great characters and lots of graphically detailed scenes, then grab this book up by this talented author!

*I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher and was under no obligation to post a review, positive or negative.*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In at the Deep End.

Started Reading
2019 – Finished Reading
May 17, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (ebook Edition)
May 17, 2019 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
June 4, 2019 – Shelved