Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > Ruin

Ruin by Laurelin Paige

Okay, so right now, like this minute, I am sitting squarely on the why the frikk is this story being told in four parts?!?! I need it to end like yesterday LOL And please don’t misunderstand and think it’s because it’s dragging for dragging because it isn’t but it’s .. a lot.

I am almost 90% certain on the reason for the whole four-part thing NOW that I’ve read Ruin. The title of the third installment plus Edward’s last words pretty much paint a picture but I’m not counting my chickens just yet, if you know what I mean.

Ruin was … unexpected. That’s the best I can tell you. Edward is … weirdly fascinating and a little bit scary LOL This entire journey is weirdly captivating and addictive. I am fully invested and all in. Not only because I’ve already read two parts, of course I’m gonna finish now, but because I believe in Edward and Celia. I am rooting for them. I want to hug them at the finish line, sort of speak. And if I know one thing for certain is it ain’t over till it’s over and it’s gonna get worse before it gets better. Bet me.

#JesusSaveMeFromThisJourney

Sidenote: You know that saying about hitting rock bottom … yeah, this story, in all its parts, is exactly that.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ruin.

June 4, 2019 – Shelved
October 27, 2019 – Started Reading
October 27, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Becky Oh yeah, the fact that the third is called Revenge suggests a line of action... and I too CANT WAIT. Lovely review.