Adiva's Reviews > How to Be a Girly Girl in Just Ten Days

How to Be a Girly Girl in Just Ten Days by Lisa Papademetriou

Feb 26, 2012

Read in March, 2012

I think that it was embarrassing that when Nicolette Spicer's brother Alex Spicer was in love with Nicolette's best friend Lindsay sweet.I didn't like it when Nick changed her view into a girly girl. I would hate to be a girly girl. I think that it is important to be smart, to go to the best schools, to go to the honor's class, and to beat up a boy instead of being a girly girl. Most of the girls in my class act like a girly girl and they also think that it is very important to be a girly girl. Who thinks it is very important to be a girly girl? Well, I don't. If you said yes, you're either Yohaida Ortega, Nicole Calciedo, Nicole Perez, or Nicole Rojas. Nick is a total tomboy.Nick's friend Lindsay Sweet is also caring, nice, and kind. I wish that I also had a sweet and courageous friend like Lindsay Sweet. I also forgot to mention that Nick is lucky to have a great and courageous friend like Lindsay Sweet.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Be a Girly Girl in Just Ten Days.