Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)'s Reviews > Caulk Tease

Caulk Tease by Megan  Green

38520506

Caulk Tease is a seriously adorable, hilarious read. I wasn't exactly sure what this collab of authors were capable of, but I am so in love with Barrett and Monroe's story. For the lead heroine to be in a male dominated work force, was seriously brilliant. Caulk Tease is witty and the banter was one of a kind. The pranks were out of this world hilarious. This Rom-Com was light with some serious chemistry between the lead characters, plenty of steamy scenes and plots that were not blown out of proportion.

Monroe, First and foremost the heroine is to die for. I love the fact that she was such a strong character with a backbone that could make men weep. She was strong and independent, and preferred to do things her way. She works harder in one day than most men do in weeks. She is hilarious, and some what of a tom boy.

Barrett is a pretty boy. He prefers to keep his hands clean when it comes to business. He does not have much of a social life because being a co - owner of a construction business is non stop. He is very personable but sometimes comes off as a hard***.

What not to love about a best friends brother / forbidden romance?

* I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK.
*REVIEWED FOR REVIEWS FROM THE HEART

~ Ashley

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Caulk Tease.

Finished Reading