Demetra's Reviews > Malum: Part 2

Malum by Amo Jones

bookshelves: arcs, e-books, favorites-2019

June’19 Favorite

It’s been some time since reading “Malum: Part 1” and I seriously forgot how Amo Jones’s Kings can make me feel. From the first chapter I was at the edge of my seat, nervously waiting to see what comes next.

The book is as always full of secrets and hidden plots. Each revelation was another mind fuck that left me with more questions than answers. This part is overflowing with emotions. We see how the characters are coping with everything that went down in the previous book. The emotions between Nate and Tillie are so intense and I had no other choice but to be 100% invested in their story!

Amo Jones managed to give us a gripping story with the most amazingly insane characters! I was curious to see how their story would end and I wasn’t disappointed. I’m only sad to see this series ending. Hopefully we’ll get more soon, or I’ll just reread them again and again!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Malum.

June 4, 2019 – Shelved
June 4, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
June 5, 2019 – Started Reading
June 5, 2019 – Shelved as: e-books
June 5, 2019 – Shelved as: arcs
June 6, 2019 – Finished Reading
June 10, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites-2019

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by NiCoLeTa E. (new)

NiCoLeTa E. Gawd!!! I have to read this series!!!! I'm seeing these books everywhere!!!
Wonderful review, huni!!! <333 xo

Demetra NiCoLeTa E. wrote: "Gawd!!! I have to read this series!!!! I'm seeing these books everywhere!!!
Wonderful review, huni!!! <333 xo"

You really should, is sooo good!!! Thank you 😍