Bethany-Kris's Reviews > Corrado

Corrado by Bethany-Kris
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
9908852
's review

(Review from the author)

Live in KU!

Amazon | https://geni.us/Corrado

Cover Reveal!

description

Designed by Under Cover Designs.

Blurb reveal!

The son of a prominent Cosa Nostra Don, Corrado Guzzi’s life should have been all mapped out. He would be what every other Guzzi man was, too—made, mafia. It’s their way. But when given another choice, the chance to be something more, he takes it. Even if it comes with strings.

It’s there that he might find where he belongs, and Alessio Sorrento. The man who could change his whole life.

This love thing? It should have been easy, but they made it hard. Nothing about a relationship like theirs is simple. Dictated by rules, weighed down with things left unsaid, and already hanging by a frayed thread.

This is what love looks like before, and after.
Before she came along.
And after she was there.

It takes one woman to change everything.

Ginevra Calabrese wasn’t ready for this—for them.

So, what happens now?
*
NOTE: Corrado (book one) and Alessio (book two) are a duet within The Guzzi Legacy series, and should be read in order. All other titles in the series are standalone. This is NOT a love triangle.

GIVEAWAY!

Sign up for the reveal, blitz, or tour and be entered to win a 50$ Amazon gift card and a surprise signed paperback!

Sign up here - https://indiesage.com/tour-corrado-by...
26 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Corrado.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

June 2, 2019 – Started Reading
June 2, 2019 – Shelved
June 2, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmeet (new) - added it

Jasmeet Kaur I am not gonna read any of the Guzzi legacy books unless i get my hands on all six ... the wait for another book nearly kills me so i am gonna wait patiently even though its gonna be hard but still wait for all books and then i am gonna go and read them all one after the other


Bethany-Kris Jasmeet wrote: "I am not gonna read any of the Guzzi legacy books unless i get my hands on all six ... the wait for another book nearly kills me so i am gonna wait patiently even though its gonna be hard but still..."

You'll wait until December then because that's when Marcus releases and he's the final book. They're also standalone but for Corrado and Alessio, the first two, so what we're waiting for, I am not quite sure, lol.

I always wonder what would happen if instead of every month for releases of series, I changed it to 3, or 4 or more months between books. I don't think that month wait is too bad, considering. :)


message 3: by Jasmeet (new) - added it

Jasmeet Kaur Bethany-Kris wrote: "Jasmeet wrote: "I am not gonna read any of the Guzzi legacy books unless i get my hands on all six ... the wait for another book nearly kills me so i am gonna wait patiently even though its gonna b..."

thank god its one book per month and not one book every 2-3 months ... i am patient but not that patient ... LOL


message 4: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia Bui LOL. @kris you roll these out so quickly! There are authors that have made us wait a year or longer for the 2nd ones so I am forever grateful for your writing schedule. 😆 boy oh boy, are these Guzzi boys going to rock your worlds though. #teamguzzi


Bethany-Kris Mia wrote: "LOL. @kris you roll these out so quickly! There are authors that have made us wait a year or longer for the 2nd ones so I am forever grateful for your writing schedule. 😆 boy oh boy, are these Guzz..."

I mean, everybody writes at their speed and gets inspired in their own ways. I wanna hope mine never slows down.


message 6: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia Bui Totes! I totally get it but just wanted to remind why you’re so kick ass! 😘😘😘


back to top