Miss Maureen's Reviews > Claustrophilia

Claustrophilia by Ezra Blake

F 50x66

Hmm. Where to begin. Is Ezra's mind really that screwed up or am I for reading it? ( Wonder if his roomie sleeps with one eye open). I've been reading romance, thrillers, humor, and everything else. Guess I was just getting bored. Not sure how I even got the title or author suggested to me in my good reads file. Well, it definitely brought me out of my reading brain funk. Mr. Blake seems to be a very talented writer, so why only one book?
Parts were extremely gross, though I'm sure that's what he was aiming for. Many parts were so over the top, it read too much as horror fiction to be scary. Too made up to be real.
The section that made me laugh? At the table when Ivan was going to fuck him for the first time, Ivan says"I don't have protection." " I trust you" Chris tells him. OMG! After everything that has happened
and will happen, they worry about that? What's a little aides on top of everything else?
Plus, the ending was so abrupt, I felt like there should have been more. Something dramatic. Maybe Chris finally getting the upper hand. But, nope. It just stopped.
This is a quick read, but not for the squeamish. Oh yeah. And don't eat while reading it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claustrophilia.

Finished Reading