Annmarie Ager's Reviews > The Forest of Hands and Teeth

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Feb 26, 2012

I have had this book since it first come out but for some reason never got around to reading it...any way i finally picked the book up and from the first page i found that i was in love with the book and most of all the main character that burned with the need or know what was outside of her small village. She was always reaching out for something more while people thought she was just a silly dreamer but in a world where the Unconsecrated(zombies)had taken everything i felt that Mary's showed hope in the darkness of the death and despair. The story was one based around a village that had blocked it self in with a fence to keep the zombies out but its the stuff that goes on inside that really grabs you. Secrets and life changing lies from the people that are meant to be protecting the people.
i was knocked down by this simply brilliant story that had me all over the place with all kinds of emotion

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

Nina I have NEVER read a book that tormented me as much as The Forest of Hands and Teeth did after finishing it. Not even The Hunger Games and that's saying something^^

Annmarie Ager It's strange but at time the book felt so real and you could almost feel the characters fear. :D