Lisa Mandina's Reviews > Courting Kate

Courting Kate by Tori Kron

This was a quick read. I enjoyed the slightly enemies to lover aspect of it. At first I was a little unsure, because it's kind of obvious that the couple is supposed to be Kate and Miller, yet one of Kate's best friends used to date him. In fact he is kind of hung up on Stella, and it is the bit that Miller holds over Kate's head so that he will help her. But, it was also pretty easy to see to me that Stella wasn't really interested enough that it was fair to Kate to not give him a chance when their attraction really ramped up. The actual sex was kept to very minimum. Miller was a great guy, and you learned that his fighting really wasn't just ridiculous getting into a fight because he was drunk. It was great to see his relationship with his little brother as well. I look forward to reading more in this series, and I assume that his best friend Deacon will probably be the next book, with how we were left at the end of this one.

Review first appeared on Lisa Loves Literature.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Courting Kate.

June 1, 2019 – Shelved
June 1, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
June 26, 2019 – Started Reading
June 26, 2019 –
4.0% "I already like the main character who likes to get home with time to watch the news and read before bed. That’s me!"
June 26, 2019 –
11.0% "Confused though. Is it courting Kate or Stella?"
June 26, 2019 – Finished Reading