Nikki Peterson's Reviews > When, At Last, He Found Me

When, At Last, He Found Me by Adrianna Stepiano

Feb 25, 2012

Read from February 25 to May 10, 2012 — I own a copy

This book is something that the author kindly offered out for a review on Goodreads. And of course I snagged it. So my thanks, to Adrianna for letting me read this. Normally I'm a vamp girl but lately, there has just been something very appealing about Mermen.

The book starts out with Seraphin, walking up to get her high school diploma. In line she gets a bit nervous and blacks out. It's her bodies response to any time she's gonna go in to freak out mode. After the ceremony she really has no place to go and sees her favorite teacher in the parking lot. She offers out her help to Ms. Z and they pack up the stuff and transfer the fish to another classroom becuase her teacher is taking another job elsewhere. While finishing up Ms. Z's nephew Joseph, shows up and they are introduced. The nephew is rude and when Ms. Z offers to take Seraphin to lunch. The nephew picking up on Seraphin's discomfort from his abrupt manner assures her that he isn't going. Meeting at a near by diner, Seraphin goes in to get a table while Ms. Z is talking to several people she knows outside. Seraphin grows impatient after waiting for about 15 minutes and gets up to go find her. When she gets outside, Ms. Z is nowhere to be found. And suddenly her car is screeching to a halt in front of her and Joseph is driving yelling for her to get in.

Now that is just the beginning. And it gets a lot more interesting as the story goes along. The ending however almost left me crying from frustration. As all good books, it leaves you in mid air with a cliffhanger. One where you wish you had the next book next to you so you could start in right away. (It happened to me with Meeting Destiny too, but the next one was out so I didn't go completely buck-nutty) Instead I get to hang out until January of 2013.
( Unedited version of the review will found on http://passionatebookdivas.com on May 30th.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When, At Last, He Found Me.

05/09/2012 page 111