Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > Truly Yours: Mason & Sophie, #2

Truly Yours by Kennedy Fox

FUCKING HELL that was .... I mean ... I'm still crying so standby !!

Hopefully I don’t have to tell you that if you haven’t read Truly Mine you need to stop right now and go do that. Sophie and Mason are the second duet in the Roommate Duet Series and it is my personal opinion that you should read the first, Hunter and Lennon, as well. The duets are about three sisters and three best friends steering their way down paths to HEA. They’re about friendship, growth and family.

Okay, so I’m not going to give you plot points for this story because everyone should go in blind just like I did. To say that Mason and Sophie ripped my heart to shreds would be an understatement. Their story picks up right where it left off and I’m not gonna lie, I was pretty anxious up thru the first 20% (if you read the duet you’ll know what I mean) and after that, the shredding of my heart began and it just never stopped! Their journey was fueled by emotion. Their circumstances are gripping and very real. Their journey was a slow burn but yet you feel the love from beginning to end. To say these two had bad timing during their journey would also be an understatement! The hurdles that life threw at them were plenty. But they persevered :) love always wins!

I know I’ve said this a bunch of times, but this author duo is ridiculously talented so all you guys should be reading their work immediately! #TRUST
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Truly Yours.

May 30, 2019 – Shelved