Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > Truly Mine

Truly Mine by Kennedy Fox

This one packs a punch right to the heart but it’s also light. I know that doesn’t sound right, but you have to trust me LOL Mason and Sophie have history. Even if you haven’t been reading this series from the beginning, you’re going to figure it out really quick. This entire first part of their journey is kind of a looking back for us, with a sprinkle of what might could be in the future. The looking back hit me right in the #feels for most of this book but the circle of friends and their camaraderie just made me so damn happy all at the same time! See …. punch and light :) Yes, these ladies do throw in a curve ball at the very end, but we all knew something was coming, right?! What I can’t figure out is what they are actually up to with that curve-ball and that is what has me all ”gimme Truly Yours right now”!! I have a feeling there are a few more punches to the heart coming!

I love the incorporation of everyone in the journey which makes the case for starting at the beginning with this series a must have to, if you get what I mean. This series is more than just couples moving forward to find love with each other. It’s also a group of friends growing together and navigating thru life with and by each other. You can start here with Mason and Sophie, but I wouldn’t suggest it because you’d me missing out on a really great big picture!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Truly Mine.

May 30, 2019 – Shelved