Amanda's Reviews > Second Chance: A Collection of Three Emotional Angsty Standalone Romances

Second Chance by Siobhan Davis

24441940

I read each of these separate and my reviews for each book are listed.

Inseparable:

I don't even know how to write a review that will give this book justice. This was my first book by Siobhan Davis and it shook me to the core. In a good way, of course. This book is raw, gritty, intense and full of emotion. I can't count the number of times I found myself in tears while reading. I'm still a mess of emotions trying to figure out what to say.

Angelina, Devin and Ayden have been best friends for their whole lives. As they begin their senior year of high school, things begin to change and then a tragic event shatters their lives. I can't say more without spoilers.

There are some triggers in this book and sensitive topics, so I'll warn about that. The book is split into 3 parts. Senior year of high school, Freshman year of college and almost five years later. Each part more intense and emotional than the last. This book was so good and I just couldn't put it down!

Only Ever You:

Ms. Davis really knows how to write a story that pulls you in and is full of emotion. Only Ever You is a second chance rockstar romance that tells the story of Ryder and Zeta. They fall in love as teenagers and are torn apart only to be reunited years later.

This story deals with some heavy topics that may be triggers for some. Ryder and Zeta's story is intense and emotional. Angst and turmoil and full of heart. A beautifully written story that will pull you apart and slowly put you back together.

When Forever Changes:

This book completely gutted me. The ugly tears were streaming down my face more than once. It was an emotional rollercoaster ride. I loved it!!

Gabby, Dylan and Slater were such amazing characters. I don't want to give anything away with spoilers, so I'll just say that you need to read this book. The storyline is so good and you can't help but feel all the emotions. Everything was so intense. How do you go on when your heart is broken beyond repair? What happens when everything you had planned for your life suddenly falls apart?

3 standalone amazing books!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Second Chance.

May 29, 2019 – Started Reading