Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)'s Reviews > Falling for a Rake

Falling for a Rake by Eve Pendle

*Thanks to the author for a copy of this novel in exchange for an honest review*

First off I want to warn the reader. If you're like me and don't like spoilers, SKIP the content notice or you'll see a lot of what's in the book. If you are are that bandwagon where you think all books should have a content warning, this book is for you! It even tells you when fictional animals will be harmed. It's that detailed.

Now onto the novel itself. I loved it! Emily is bold and a strong character that stands up to our rake without holding back. I loved reading their story and seeing them come together and just what all they went through in their pasts as well. It's well written and flows perfectly. The world building is great. I really felt I could see what the author was painting for me. All in all, I loved the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling for a Rake.

May 29, 2019 – Started Reading
May 29, 2019 – Shelved
May 29, 2019 –
1.0% "Hmmmm, I guess it's kind of my own fault but I just read the content notice and feel like I read the whole book. I know there is this huge debate going on about if books needs these content warnings but if I wasn't sure before... I know now that I don't like them."
May 30, 2019 – Finished Reading