Dayna's Reviews > Down Fall

Down Fall by Abigail Davies

This is the second part in the Fallen Duet series and boy is it as equally amazing as the first!

Once again you’re sucked into the lives of Lola and Brody and taken on an incredible emotional rollercoaster of a ride! Abigail Davies really knows how to make you feel exactly the way her characters do and has a way of bringing her characters to life. Another beautifully written book that had me on the edge of my seat most of the time; be that either because I was fanning myself over the steaminess between Lola and Brody (psst! There’s a lot more in the first book, by the way! You should go check that out!), the heartfelt scenes where I didn’t know how Brody was gonna react to Lola’s life changing news, or feeling crap scared for their lives! Like I said: emotional rollercoaster! Jesus, my heart was definitely in my mouth at least twice that’s for sure! So if you like angsty, edge of your seat, finger nail biting contemporary romance mixed in with some crime fighting DEA agents, then this is for you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down Fall.

May 28, 2019 – Shelved
May 28, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
July 3, 2019 – Started Reading
July 3, 2019 –
20.0% "Loving this so far! So happy to be getting my Lola and Brody fix again! 😀"
July 4, 2019 –
50.0% "Oooh we’re sailing through this! 😀"
July 9, 2019 – Finished Reading