Demetra's Reviews > Broken Trust

Broken Trust by Jaymin Eve

bookshelves: e-books

I finished this one this morning and I'm still thinking about what happened. Also, I don't want to wait until August for the next one 😔😭

"Broken Trust" starts pretty much where "Broken Wings" left us. Riley is really messed up from their betrayal and she's pushing everyone away except Dante. However, Sebastian, Dylan, Jasper and Evan won't accept her pushing them away and they play dirty to get back in her good graces. Their plan gets out of control and her life is threatened.

Riley is breaking down with everything that's been happening. She's hurt and mad, but still cares for them regardless. While giving them a chance to redeem themselves, she gets to learn more about each one of them. Their pasts are not as simple as she thought; every one of them has gone through some messed up things.

My mind was constantly blown with all the secrets. Apparently everyone has secres and an agenda. The bool ends with a cliffhanger and even more questions to be answered. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next one!!

Find me on Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Broken Trust.

May 28, 2019 – Started Reading