Demetra's Reviews > Broken Wings

Broken Wings by Jaymin Eve

bookshelves: e-books, favorites-2019

May '19 Favorite

I'm so glad that I found out about this book because I totally LOVE it!!

Riley had a simple life until now. When her adoptive parents die in a car accident, her biological mother comes forward and gets custody of her. From now on everything changes. She's dragged into a life full of riches and comforts, but also full of lies, cruelty and conspiracy. She's now one of the 5 heirs of the Delta Program. The other 4 heirs-Sebastian, Dylan, Jasper and Evan-are skeptical about her. There's never been a woman heir beforeand the fact that Riley is outspoken and doesn't take shit from anyone, complicates things more! The only person that's good to her is Eddy, Jasper's sister.

Sebastian is the one that catches her attention the most. He may be a controlling asshole but she's attracted to him. The connection and loyalty between the boys is truly admirable. After an incident, she proves her loyalty to them and she finally earns their respect and a bond between them starts to form. The chemistry between Riley and Sebastian is explosive! Their every encounter is charged with sexual tension, and their passion wins at the end! With everything that's happening, Sebastian is her safe place. I seriously despised her mother. She's an uptight bitch, only interested in her personal gain. I wanted to punch her every time she talked to Riley like that 🤬

The ending made me both mad and sad for Riley; I seriously couldn't believe it. She'll never be the same after that..I'm grabing the next one asap!!!

Find me on Blog | Twitter | Instagram |  Facebook

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Broken Wings.

May 27, 2019 – Started Reading