Becca Adams's Reviews > I'll Find You

I'll Find You by Liz Lawler

Thanks for Zaffre for sending me a copy of this book to read and review. Liz Lawler has written such a compelling thrilling story. I was up til 2 o’clock this morning, I couldn’t put it down, I had to know what happened. This book is about a nurse called Emily. Her sister Zoe went missing over a year ago and Emily hasn’t given up hope finding her. Emily’s parents are a waste of space, so it’s up to her to find Zoe. While at her new hospital job Emily needs minor surgery, but during the night she wakes and hears a patient next to her being resuscitated. She then is given something and goes to sleep. The next morning she asks her colleagues what happened to the patient next to her. She is told there wasn’t a patient next to her, Emily had been having a nightmare and was given a drug to calm her. But then a few days later Emily finds the bracelet the patient was wearing, was it all a nightmare? Her mental health has been bad since Zoe went missing. But what happens if she’s right and she can help find this girl? I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It’s definitely a one to read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I'll Find You.

May 20, 2019 – Started Reading