Proserpine's Reviews > Caged Moon

Caged Moon by Rachel Deagan

Feb 24, 2012

My rating: 5/5

Great debut novel, Rachel Deagan's forcing my inner wolf to scream for more!

When I first saw the book cover, I was wondering if I should try this book. The cover is pretty and I really like the black wolf: not sure if I should trust him or not! I love the fact that we can't see the details of this mysterious wolf and I was drawn to it at first sight!

THEN, I read the blurb and I was done. When I got the opportunity to read it, I wasn't able to take off my eyes of the lines. I started it on friday night and sunday afternoon, I was done with the book! The storyline is so enthralling and all the mystery around Charlotte even Liam and the rest of the pack was super intriguing. The author: Rachel Deagan, always find the right moment/word/sentence to make the reader eager to want more. The way the story is writen, the reader doesn't have the choice: they have to read it!

Charlotte, the main character, seems to have a normal teenage kind of life but when she's moving with her family in a new town, she'll meet a strange guy, Liam, and everything about him isn't what it seems! Strange things happening around her and surprisingly, Liam and his friends always seems to be around went something is wrong! Wonder why!

I love the interaction between Liam and Charlotte. Liam is hiding something from Charlotte and he's evasive on every subject, leading Charlotte to be more intuitive and on her gardes! The plot was one of the best I read in 2012, for an YA book. I was so into this mystery, trying to uncover the true before the main character, I was so wrong!!! So I give my surprising eyes wide open for the thrilled action pack plot! Ok actually, this one really freaks me out!!!

The relation between Charlotte and Liam is slow but still present, even if Charlotte is a little afraid of what Liam could be. I give my candy floss love for this one! And I got both here: eyes wide open and candy floss!!!

The ending was interesting and not what I suspected, but not someting I never read. I hope there's another book on the way!!!

If you're a werewolf/shifter lovers, YA paranormal romance lovers: this book is for you! BUY, try it, at least put it on your TBR pile!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Caged Moon.

February 24, 2012 – Shelved