Paula Ptomey's Reviews > Amanda Cadabra and The Flawless Plan

Amanda Cadabra and The Flawless Plan by Holly   Bell

I received a free copy of Amanda Cadabra and the Flawless Plan for an honest review. I LOVED THIS STORY!! Holly Bell has done it again! Amanda is off on another adventure with her familiar, Tempest. Amanda is working on a repair job when she finds out that she is being watched. She turns to her Uncle Mike for help, and he recruits the Inspector to help Amanda out. Of course, they must both learn to trust each other, and the Inspector is learning to accept some changes in himself. With all of the mysteries and unknown spies around, will they survive? Grandpa and Granny are trying to help, but trouble isn't far away.
Holly has done an amazing job with the next part in this series. You can not help but love and support Amanda, the Inspector, and the residents of Sunken Madley. I kept finding myself reading "just one more page". So hard to stop and do other things. This story keeps you hooked from the beginning, and at the end you are wanting and waiting for the next one. Keep up the great work Holly! I strongly recommend the entire series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Amanda Cadabra and The Flawless Plan.

Finished Reading