Amanda Evans's Reviews > If Dreams Can Die

If Dreams Can Die by David Michael Williams

Read 2 times. Last read April 5, 2019 to April 11, 2019.

As with the other books in this series, If Dreams Can Die is well written and totally captured my attention from start to finish. This book starts immediately where book 2 finished and we get to discover more about Annette and her story. I loved that although Annette was the villain we got to see her as a person and her motives behind everything. it made her real and readers get to decide for themselves whether she was a true nasty or indeed someone to be pitied.

For me, the characters became so much more than names on the page. They became friends. They took me with them into the dreamscape, into the battles, and into their minds and emotions. The imagery is vivid, the characters true to life, the emotions and struggles excellently done, and overall, this is a perfect finish for a great series.

I'm going to miss Syn and the rest of the gang and I'd love to see a return to this series to deal with the story threads that could be expanded on such as Levi and his backstory and what happens next.

More than happy to award this book and the entire series 5 stars.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If Dreams Can Die.

Finished Reading