Linda 's Reviews > The Honeymooner

The Honeymooner by Melanie Summers

U 50x66

On Libby's wedding day she had everything organized down to the second,except Richard's text message saying, Libby I am so sorry I just can't be there today.
Libby is with all the relatives at the church having a photo taken.Everyone heard every word Richard just said.
Now that she is totally humiliated she goes off on her honeymoon by herself. Libby proceeds to get drunk on arrival. In the course of this happy celebration Libby became so drunk she passed out, and one of the bartenders brought her back to her room. This bartender turned out to be Harrison Banks, owner of Paradise Bay Resorts. He is drop dead gorgeous, beautiful eyes with perfectly sculpted six pack abs. Harrison has already seen Libby at her worst moment, and Libby has to now change over to professional business woman to seal the deal of purchasing paradise bay resorts.
Don't Worry.! " I got this all under control."
I was engrossed in this story right from the very first page. Laugh out loud moments, hysterically funny, romantic location and I won't give the ending away. A Definite Must Read. I love your writing Melanie Summers I'm following you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Honeymooner.

Finished Reading