Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin's Reviews > Girls' Last Tour, Vol. 5

Girls' Last Tour, Vol. 5 by Tsukumizu

bookshelves: comics-graphic-manga, own, paperback

AFTERWARD

I like dreaming of the past.
Meeting people I’ll never meet again, my childhood self talking to my mother or father...
Then when I wake up I feel sad.
Does that sadness stem from having lost those things?
Or is it because I’ve remembered that I’d forgotten even the things I’d lost...?
Humans long for things to stay the same, for eternity, but on the other hand I think that the act of forgetting heals us.

I feel the pain 😕

Mel 🖤🐶🐺🐾

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Girls' Last Tour, Vol. 5.

May 20, 2019 – Started Reading
May 20, 2019 – Shelved
May 20, 2019 – Shelved as: comics-graphic-manga
May 20, 2019 – Shelved as: own
May 20, 2019 – Shelved as: paperback
May 20, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by KAS (new)

KAS So great to see this was a five star, emotional read for you, sweet Melissa ;) That is one compelling “Afterward” ❤️❤️

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin It very much is. I live in the past every day. I’m sad often. This is a wonderful, funny and sad manga 😕💕🌸❌⭕️

message 3: by Dita (new)

Dita Wow...hug!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Dita wrote: "Wow...hug!"

❌⭕️

message 5: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Wow Mel such powerful emotions - big hugs 🤗

message 6: by Patti (new)

Patti Feeling the pain, let's us know whomever we have lost is not truly gone, we just can't see them any more or can we? The pain will lessen Mel, but the memory lives forever....never let go of that. Those we have lost show up in so many different forms. I have a butterfly that is with me every year in my garden. I believe it to be the same butterfly each year. I talk to it when I am in the garden and I have come to look for it. I find peace in my garden in so many ways. Find your butterfly Mel!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Maureen wrote: "Wow Mel such powerful emotions - big hugs 🤗"

Things get to me so easily. Big hugs back! ❌⭕️

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Patti wrote: "Feeling the pain, let's us know whomever we have lost is not truly gone, we just can't see them any more or can we? The pain will lessen Mel, but the memory lives forever....never let go of that. T..."

Thank you so much for that wonderful sentiment. I find joy in my wrens that stay in the garage or on the front porch. They are always here and we put a Christmas tree on the porch for all of December they sleep in. So much peace and love in the little things. We have the bunny out front that I watch every afternoon. We have had a bunny every year out there and I like to think all of the my little birds and bunnies are the same or family members. And I have to have my greyhound Lucy on a different schedule so that she won’t get my bunny.

I just get super sad because I miss my one grandmother that was my favorite person soooo much. I see things in nature and think she would like this. Her abd my grandfather owned a farm and always had vegetables. It was so wonderful there. My cousin owns it now and I hope to visit one day. I don’t travel any more so it will be my challenge. My dad showed me some pics and I cried so hard. I only have one grandparent now. She’s got onset Alzheimer’s and it’s sad. We are having to sell her house and it’s breaking my heart. She will be 90 in July. My family has always been my life and it’s all going away. I want a do over, I miss things so much. Sigh 😕🌸💕