Romantic Reads and Such's Reviews > Armed 'N' Ready

Armed 'N' Ready by Tee O'Fallon

F 50x66

O’Fallon gives readers a well-paced suspense story and I really enjoyed seeing how the case played out. I had no idea where it was going but it was totally believable – nothing came out of left field and felt unconnected to the rest of the story, which is always a plus for this kind of book.

Both characters were really fun and their interactions entertaining. It’s a bit of a slow burn as they have to deal with how she fits into his case, giving them plenty of time to get to know each other (and cause a few sparks along the way). There was a little bit at the end where I went “uh, ok” with how they reacted to a situation that put their relationship into question but it was a small bump in an otherwise enjoyable read.

Armed ‘N’ Ready has the perfect blend of love story and action to keep the pages turning. And some great secondary characters and relationships just for dog lovers :)

(This is the second book in the series, but can easily stand on its own.)

**Review given honestly and freely after receipt of a reader copy. This opinion is completely my own and was not influenced in any way.**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Armed 'N' Ready.

Finished Reading