Eve (Between The Bookends)'s Reviews > Black Swan

Black Swan by London Miller

bookshelves: may-5-star-reads

description
description Only this author can get me to 5 Star a book where the main characters are apart for the ENTIRE book. (lol) Black Swan picks up from the end of the previous book and covers around six years of this couple's separation...I think. There were timeline issues with my ARC copy, that I assume will be cleared up in the final editing. But this book covered a lot of the DEN years.

description

Whereas I found the previous book to be a little slow and drawn out this book took off running from the start and didn't stop. The quality of writing remained top notch. The plot was engaging and intricate. There was a lot going on in this book. Twists and turns. Manipulations. Secrets. Heartbreak. We see a bunch of characters from this author's other books. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to go back and read ALL her books, so if anyone knows if Jackal has his own book...I'd love to know! Last, it all wraps up on a cliffhanger (there are still two more books in the saga).

So yea, I enjoyed this one a lot. I can't wait to see how Miz Miller plans on bringing these two back together. At this point it seems like an impossible task, but if anyone can it is this author.

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Swan.

May 20, 2019 – Started Reading
May 20, 2019 – Shelved
May 20, 2019 – Shelved as: may-arcs-to-review
May 22, 2019 – Finished Reading
May 25, 2019 – Shelved as: may-5-star-reads

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by CC (new)

CC Fantastic review, Eve! 'D

Eve (Between The Bookends) CC wrote: "Fantastic review, Eve! 'D"

Thanks, Love! <3

Louise Love the review

Eve (Between The Bookends) Louise wrote: "Love the review
No Jackal book as yet but I'm pretty sure she is planning one for him - *swoon*!"

Yay!