Kahea's Reviews > The Cowgirl's Forever Love

The Cowgirl's Forever Love by Vivian Arend

4195039
***4 ‘I Bet’ Stars***

Diving into one of Vivian Arend’s books always feels like coming home and The Cowgirl’s Forever Love was no different. It was sweet, funny, smexy and filled with a lot of heart, along with that small town vibe where everyone is all up in everyone else’s business and giving a not so unobtrusive nudge here and there when they feel it’s necessary.

I loved Lisa and Josiah. Both are good, hard working people who tend to put others ahead of themselves, but they thrive on being there for them and helping when and where they can. Lisa has a sneaky streak, but comes by it honestly and good naturedly. And Josiah is simply a good man, who has a few...quirks...insecurities...that I would never have guessed at, but all they did was make me love him harder for it.

As for their journey to their HEA. It was a lot of fun. I loved how upfront and honest they were about what they were feeling and what they wanted, or at least thought they wanted, not only for themselves but each other. Their bantering was fun and the sweet and smexy going on between them was on point. There were many issues to deal with and the angst was low, but they did have a few hurdles to get over and I loved how things ended up for them.

This was a fun, quick read and filled with all the goodness I’ve come to expect from the author. There were a couple of twists tossed into the mix that I really enjoyed and am looking forward to seeing how they all play out in the series. I loved catching up with all the people I’ve met so far in Heart’s Fall ~ and there are quite a few, though not as many as in Rocky Mountain House ~ but Sonora is definitely my favorite and with what happened in epilogue I definitely cannot wait to get my hands on the next book!

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Cowgirl's Forever Love.

May 19, 2019 – Started Reading