Amanda Viecelli's Reviews > Killer Bond

Killer Bond by Jocelynn Drake

Jocelynn Drake and Rinda Elliott are one of my favorite writing duos ever, and Killer Bond is another example of why. This book has all the hallmarks of one of their stories: fantastic, layered, realistically flawed characters you can’t help but root for; sexy times that will make your kindle melt; plenty of action and suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat; an exciting, fast-paced plot that balances the romance well and will keep you glued to the pages until you finish... and some of our favorites from earlier books in this series as well as the Unbreakable Bonds series showing up! Daniel and Edward kept my attention from start to finish (really, I read it in one sitting). The various settings in this book are rich in history and culture, and Drake and Elliott let that shine through in between the car chases, running, gunfire, sexy times, and assassination attempts. Overall a well-balanced, exciting, sexy story with writing that flows easily.. definitely five stars from this reader.

Oh come on, you know you want to read it now. ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killer Bond.

May 19, 2019 – Started Reading