Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle's Reviews > Undeniable

Undeniable by Melanie Harlow

***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

4.5 Bet Me CROWNS

Melanie Harlow seems to have hit the perfect blend of sweet and steamy romance with her new Cloverleigh series. I get all the steamy scenes I need in a romance with the “sweep me off my feet” moments.

Part of the reason her romances are so swoonworthy are the heroes. Oliver, while he has his moments, is a perpetual goof off, but he finds his perfect match in Chloe. She is just as impulsive and lives in the moment. This obviously has gotten them into quite a bit of trouble together as a pair and with each other as they have aged. The flashbacks in this story are endearing. We see the pain and hurt he has caused Chloe, but we also see that she has unintentionally harmed him, too. This paired with the two of them getting to know the new adult versions of themselves made it perfect.

The plot of the story is pretty predictable, and there really wasn’t any deviation from my expectations. What I did love was the grandmother (I loved her to bits) and the epic grand gesture at the end. And when the final page was read, I felt happy and was smiling over how the whole story ended, which to me is the sign of a great book.

Melanie Harlow is always a one-click author for me, and this new series of standalones must proves why. If you need sweet, and steamy, then Undeniable is a must.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undeniable.

May 19, 2019 – Started Reading
May 19, 2019 – Shelved
May 19, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
May 22, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Brandi Love your review!

message 3: by Shelby (new) - added it

Shelby Terrific review, Sarah! I recently read the first in this series and can’t wait to get to this one 😊

Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle Thank you, Shelby! I hope you enjoy that one, too!