KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Echoes of Time

Echoes of Time by Calia Read

The entire time, we need to keep one thing in mind. Time waits for noone...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'ECHOES OF TIME' is the final book in Calia Read's 'Surviving time' series. It picks up where the previous book left off.

A Unique, Unputdownable, compelling read, that got it's hooks into me from the get go.

This was one of my most highly anticipated reads of the year!! I couldn't wait to get my hands on it..Once it arrived on my kindle it was a bittersweet moment, I couldn't prolong it any longer, knowing this was the end made that anticipation worse. Like the previous books I fell so hard in love with these characters and best of all those questions all got those answers we were seeking. I'm hoping this really isn't the end, because I really don't want to say goodbye.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Etienne will do everything in his power to be with the love of his life Serene, his soul mate even though they are from two very different worlds, it could even mean that he leaves his family behind. And that's exactly what happens for a time.

"Serene," Ian calls out.
"Yeah?"
"Where did you find your fiance again?"
I built a time machine and plucked him from the 1900's."
Oh you're so funny, Serene my brother replies."
Etienne gives me a murderous look.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As Etienne experiences the modern world I fell so in love with his childlike glee as he attempted and failed to keep it all together. God I loved him in this era totally out of his element. So distracted by modern technology. This is where he wormed his way into my heart even more so.

Teasers by: under the cover blog (off the authors facebook page)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Echoes of Time.

May 19, 2019 – Shelved
May 21, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-read
May 21, 2019 – Shelved as: fav-covers-of-2019
May 22, 2019 – Started Reading
May 22, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

message 1: by Radd Reader (new)

Radd Reader Haven't read any of the books yet, but once the 3rd is released I'm hoping to jump right in and binge read the series. Sounds so good.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Radd Reader wrote: "Haven't read any of the books yet, but once the 3rd is released I'm hoping to jump right in and binge read the series. Sounds so good."

Similar to that tv series by Diana Gabaldon. And totally yes binge read is the best way!!

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader I can’t wait for this book!! I love love this series! 😍😍

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ ~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader wrote: "I can’t wait for this book!! I love love this series! 😍😍"

Isn't it amazing!! :)

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth That cover! :O

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ I think the other two are gorgeous also

Mindy Lou's Book Review Awesome review, Kat!

Malene Super review, KAT. Such a wonderful ending to Serene and Étienne’s story. I need Livingston and Nat’s story.

My Pink Fairytales Fab review, Kat 😘

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ My Pink Fairytales wrote: "Fab review, Kat 😘"

Malene wrote: "Super review, KAT. Such a wonderful ending to Serene and Étienne’s story. I need Livingston and Nat’s story."

OMG YES!! I'd be happy with anything at this stage lol

Mindy Lou's Book Review wrote: "Awesome review, Kat!"

message 11: by Ari (new) - added it

Ari You finished it! I've been trying and failing to make time to read it *sobs* Great review love♥

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Ari wrote: "You finished it! I've been trying and failing to make time to read it *sobs* Great review love♥"

My partner is a commercial fisherman so the nights when he's out chasing those fish I'm in my happy place with the tv off and me with my nose in a book lol

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Fantastic review, lovely! Glad you enjoyed it! :) xoxo

Nikki ღ Navareus Spectacular review, Babe! This story sound fantastic. I need to check out this series! xx

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Spectacular review, Babe! This story sound fantastic. I need to check out this series! xx"

Oh do. It's similar to the tv series by Diana Gabaldon so so good.Best to read back to back

message 17: by -S♡ (new) - added it

-S♡ I'm currently counting down!! As always, amazing review Kat!!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ -S♡ wrote: "I'm currently counting down!! As always, amazing review Kat!!"

message 19: by Ella (new)

Ella Heart Fab review Dear😘

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Ella wrote: "Fab review Dear😘"